You can find Mono County Economic Development Reports here:
GRANT APPLICATION REVIEW: March 3 - April 7, 2014.
The Mono County Economic Development department has submitted a preliminary grant application to the California State Parks Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division. The request for grant funding is to update, reprint, promote and distribute the popular "Motor Touring in the Eastern Sierra" Guide for Mono County.
The public review and comment period for the 2013/14 Grants and Cooperative Agreements Program begins Tuesday, March 4, 2014, and ends Monday, April 7, 2014. This period provides an opportunity for the public to review and provide comments to the preliminary applications submitted to the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation (OHMVR) Division for consideration during the 2013/14 grant cycle. Public comments should be submitted to both the applicant and the OHMVR Division by emailing the contact person listed on the preliminary application and copying the OHVMR Division at http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=1164.
FORMS AND RESOURCES:
You can find the appropriate applications and forms for business, events, filming and tourism here:
- Business License Application
- Fictitious Business Name(FBN)/Doing Business As (DBA)Application
- Temporary Events and Food Organizer Applications
Transient Occupancy Tax (TOT) Forms and Information
Property Tax Rates & Information
Film permit and Contact Information
- Film Permits
- Sample Private Property Permission Letter
- Film Contacts Document
- Mono County Film Commissioner
- Other Filming Resources
Chamber of Commerce Links
- Northern Mono Chamber of Commerce
- Bridgeport Chamber of Commerce
- Lee Vining Chamber of Commerce
- June Lake Loop Chamber of Commerce
- Mammoth Lakes Chamber of Commerce